Officers of the Ouray County Republican Party (as of February 2018
County chairman: John Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org
County vice chairman: Richard Wojciechowski, LogHillPol@OurayHorseFeathers.org
Secretary: Carol Mitchell;
Treasurer: Vonnie Kuijvenhoven 970-209-3822
Mailing Address: OurayGOP, 835 Sabeta Drive, Ridgway, CO 81432
Precinct Committee Persons
Precinct 1: Lynne Evans, 970-901-1204 e-mail EvansLynne@aol.com;
Precinct 2: Bette Maurer; e-mail: BetteMaurer@Yahoo.com
Precinct 3: John Mitchell 970-626-5874 email@example.com
Precinct 4: James Waltz and Karla Waltz 248-462-3276 KarlaWaltz@yahoo.com
Precinct 5: Larry Coulter, 970-626-5647 firstname.lastname@example.org;
Precinct boundaries were clarified by the Board of County Commissioners resolution 2011-031 of 27 September 2011. Detailed descriptions of the boundaries are attached to the resolution.
- Precinct 1 is the south-east portion of the county, south of Cutler Creek, east of highway U.S. 550.
- Precinct 2 is the south-west portion of the county, west of U.S. 550 and south of county roads 3A and 23.
- Precinct 3 is the central-western precinct, north of precinct 2 and south of precinct 4. It includes the southern half of Log Hill Mesa with McKenzie creek as the northern boundary (crossing CR#1 north of Big Canyon Point and south of Wisteria Drive), with US 550 as its eastern boundary southward until CR 24, where it jogs west to CR#5, runs into Ridgway along CR#5/Amelia, then east down Moffat Street to CR#23 and south to Coal Creek.
- Precinct 4 is the northern and north-western part of the county, north of precinct 3 and encompassing the north-eastern portion of the county south as far as CR#4.
- Precinct 5 is mostly east of U.S. 550 south of CR#4 down to about Cutler Creek, except that it takes in the Ridgway Town area south of CR#24 east of CR#5 and north of Moffat Street, east of CR#23 and north of CR#3A. Thus most of Ridgway Town is in precinct 5 although some western and southern portions are not.
County elected Republican officials
Commissioner: Don Batchelder
Clerk and Recorder: Michelle Nauer
Assessor: Susie Mayfield
Sheriff: Dominic Mattivi
Surveyor: Robert Larson
Coroner: Colleen Hollenbeck